Sunday 18 May 2014

Sunday Bought, Borrowed and Bagged #1

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged #1



This meme is hosted by Talk Supe and what you do is show what books you bought, borrowed or bagged during the week. You can also tell what's been happening on your blog for the last week, share any news and tell what's upcoming!!

So here is my Sunday B,B & B

Bought:


  • Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
  • Blood Red Road by Moira Young
  • The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

Borrowed:

Nothing!!! I really must get a library card..

Bagged:

Also Nothing.

Posts this Week:

Well there was my First Post, and then what I'm Currently Reading, also my May Book Haul, three Reviews which I've written and finally my first Saturday Meme - Shelf Candy along with the list of Meme's I'll now be participating in Meme List :)

Coming Next Week:

I'm not to sure yet but expect all the meme's to be done anyway, perhaps one or two reviews aswell.

News:

No news at the moment!! Only that this blog has just started this week and I'm really grateful for everyone who pops along and reads a post or makes a comment. I love talking to new people so don't be shy about posting a comment :p
What else??? Well, City of Heavenly Fire's countdown is quickly going down and I can honestly say I'm scared and excited to read the book. Eeek I'm not sure which feeling dominates.
Ya so that's it :) I hope you all had a splendid week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment