Saturday 3 January 2015

Seven Deadly Sins Tag!!

Seven Deadly Sins Tag!! 

Thanks to Cindy at The Book Feels for tagging me for this :) Thank you so much!! :P What you do is simple - answer the questions :P

Greed: What is your most expensive book? What is your most inexpensive book?
My most expensive book is City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. You know the way Cassandra Clare does those special editions of her books and well Amazon had that special edition and I bought it from there and the shipping actually cost more than the book so ya it cost me around 30 euro. But now that I think about it, I went to London for the City of Heavenly Fire Launch Party so you could actually say that book cost me over 100 euro!!! Ya Cassie, you're breaking me!!!
My least expensive book was Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder which only cost me a euro!! :D

Wrath: What is the author you have a love hate relationship with?
I don't know!! I usually don't have love hate relationships really, well I did once but that was with a guy and he turned into a complete jerk so let's not go there :P Ya, author wise I either love you or I don't. I don't necessarily hate authors, I'm just indifferent to the ones that I don't love....

Gluttony: What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?
The book I've reread the most is What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell. I like read it four times already but I have a lot of books which I've read last year and the year before that I want to reread like The Book Thief, All Our Yesterdays, The Infernal Devices and so many more but my TBR is overflowing and so therefore rereading would not help that problem!!

Sloth: What book have you neglected due to laziness?
None....I am very active in my reading life :P I know there's books I've neglected because I've hated them but that's a different question...

Pride: What book do you talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
Ha, say what???? Let's just go with Shakespeare. Othella, Romeo and Juliet and Macbeth, all forced to read. But I have to say, the story lines were good, it was some of the language I couldn't get around.... 

Lust: What attributes do you find in male or female characters?
Let's just name a few and then you can make up your minds :P William Herondale, James Carstairs, Magnus Bane, Choal, Dorian, Sam (all from Throne of Glass Series), Dimitri Belikov, and so on and so forth....

Envy: What book would you like to receive as a gift?
The new Harry Potter box set with the new sparkly covers!!!!! Because I know I will probably never end up buying it myself :(

To tag. To tag. To tag. I tag you!!
And also the following people:



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ahhhh, I still have to read Crown of Midnight O.o

      Delete
  2. Haha I think a special edition for any book in the Mortal Instruments series is well worth the money! Finding time to reread is hard, I will agree! What I saw and how I lied is a good book but I thought the beginning was a bit too slow paced for me to reread it again. Great tag!

    Check out my post and giveaway: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2015/01/weaving-setting-into-your-story-guest.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so is!!!
      I now there's so many books coming out and so many I already have and then I wanna reread D:
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. William Herondale is one of my favourite book boyfriends of all time! I do agree about Clare's book, they are ridiculously expensive sometimes I just wait until the (american) paperback is out, hence I don't own the last one LOL. And also, thanks for tagging me ^^ but I did it a while ago (Imagine if it was a long time ago, I don't remember the exact month LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Will!!!!
      I know but so worth it :p
      No bothers, I was thinking you had it done but I wasn't sure :p

      Delete
  4. I want to reread so many books, but at the same time there are so many books I haven't picked up yet....
    I really want the new Harry Potter box set too :(( I can't get over how pretty it is!
    Thanks for tagging me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a predicament!!!!
      Aren't they just gorgeous!!!
      No problem :)

      Delete