Wednesday 4 November 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #23

Top Ten Tuesday #23

Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel.


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and consists of them picking a topic each week for us bloggers to list our Top Ten.

These are debuts books by debut authors that I just loved and cannot wait for their next novel to release!

1. Leslye Walton
I loved Leslye Walton's The Strange And Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender and cannot wait to hear about her next book and of course read it!

2. Dawn Kurtagich
I devoured Dawn's debut, The Dead House and have just heard about her next novel, The Creeper Man which releases July 2016!
The Creeper Man

3. Stephanie Tromly
I fell in love with Trouble Is A Friend Of Mine and I really can't wait for the sequel!! 

4. Cristin Terrill
Cristin Terill is the author of All Our Yesterdays which I absolutely loved and I cannot wait for the next novel she writes. There's been nothing said at the minute but I'll hope.


And that's it! All the other authors I've read have already released Sophomore novels and completed series so yup :P
What was on you Top Ten Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment