Sunday 13 March 2016

Little Hiatus!

Little Hiatus!

Hey everyone! I know it has been a while since I've posted anything and well this post, I guess, is an explanation to the reason why and along with that a lengthening of this hiatus. 

Recently, at the end of February,  my granny had to go into hospital due to chest troubles and had to stay there for a week. She's home now and doing better but is still having some problems so I'm spending all my time looking after her and being with her. 

I also have got a job. At the beginning of March I had an assessment and interview and then started training last Monday.

So basically I have to get myself into a habit and routine for work, free time and everything else. For now I will be on a month hiatus, I think. I may be back before April but I will have to see. I will probably post book reviews as I read bit I also haven't been reading much either. I will probably also be able to throw in the ocassional discussion and such.

I wish everyone the best and hopefully I'll see you all again soon!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete