Thursday 14 May 2015

Bout of Books 13.0 - Update #3

Bout of Books 13.0 - Update #3

Day 3 - Wednesday 13th May (Written on Thursday - 8.34am)

Book Reading - Parasite by Mira Grant / Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Number of Pages Read Today - 52pgs :(
Number of Pages Read In Total - 704pgs
Books Finished - Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

General Thoughts:
I didn't get to read very much today because I was very busy going into town and doing stuff and I wasn't at home that much so... I hope to do much better on Thursday :)

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great! It's okay if you read only 52 pages today, your total is 704 pages and that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Noelia, it's the best I've done in a read-a-thon since I started blogging :) But I hope to read more today anyhow :p

      Delete