Thursday 21 May 2015

TBR & Unread Books Tag

TBR & Unread Books Tag

Hey guys here's just a little tag that I found on Youtube, and I'll link the video down below, and just really really want to do!! It was created by Danni Darling and is just a really great tag about your TBR and unread books :)


Now onto the questions:

How many unread and read books do you have?
Unread - 128 Book XO
Read - 91 Books (Because of unhauled read books!! :P) 

The book that has sat on your shelf the longest?
That would probably be Jonas by Eden Maguire. I really ain't sure and Goodreads won't help me with this question because I started book buying before I joined Goodreads.

Number 1 book on your tbr that you want to read but haven't got around to yet?
In relation to a book that I've had for a while now - Dreams of Gods and Mosters by Laini Taylor
and
In relation to a new purchase - A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas.

A book you want to read more than anything but don't own yet?
An Ember In The Ashes!! An Ember In The Ashes!! by Sabaa Tahir.

A book you don't remember buying but haven't read yet?
The Cursed Ones by Nancy Holder and Debbie Vigue. Where did this book even come from???

A book you have that you don't think you'll get around to reading but haven't gotten rid of yet?
Torment by Lauren Kate. I read Fallen, didn't exactly like it and don't have the motivation to pick up Torment or the rest of the series.... meh...

A book you feel guilty for not reading yet?
The Infinite by Lori M. Lee because well I pre ordered this book and then I received it early and then I never read it and I still haven't.... 

A book or series you heard about non-stop but have no interest in reading?
There are actually quite a few of these, but I think the most popular one would be The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

I tag:
 



7 comments:

  1. You're so prettyy!!

    http://thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's not me, it Danni, who created the tag :P You should check out her Youtube channel :) Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for taggine me Sarah! I'm gonna try and do this ASAP but my finals are starting next week so it might take a while :/ and I also need to read An Ember in the Ashes but I don't own it. I will buy it once I'm done with Uni this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!! :)
      God luck with your exams!!!
      I know I can't wait for that book but I don't think it comes out here till the middle of June :/
      Again good luck with your exams!!! :D

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to hit publish last time I commented, so... here I go again!
    Thank you for tagging me!!
    128 unread books? I feel like it's so cool, because you don't have to go out and buy a book when you want to read, but at the same I feel like if I had that many books on my tbr I wouldn't read them because it'd just make me think of how many unread books I have
    I really want to read An Ember in the Ashes... I think I'm just going to try to read it before the second book comes out, in april (I think?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I hate when that happens :P And no problem :)
      Ugh God, 128 is such a bad number, it's 124 now :P It's just there's still all these new books coming out that I'm excited for and then don't really want to buy because I have so many books at home, but oh well...
      Ya, I'll more than likely be the same :)

      Delete