Thursday 29 January 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #4

Top Ten Tuesday #4

Top Ten Books I'd Love To Read With My Book Club


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and consists of them picking a topic each week for us bloggers to list our Top Ten.

Here is my list which I'd love to read with my book club the YA Book Gang!!:(Sorry this post is late!!!)

1. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
I would love to read this book with my book club!! Since I got it for Christmas, it's just been waiting on my shelf, looking at me all solemn asking why are you not reading me???? 
I heard it was great and I'd love to read it with someone so we could discuss the book as we go along or even when we're finished but alas, I may or may not get to read it with my club..
Hopefully I do though, or if any of you guys reading this would like to buddy read it let me know :)


2. The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
Tuthis is another book that I got for Christmas along with Falling Kingdoms.I'm actually sure you all saw the post which was created after I received my Secret Santa gifts.
So ya, The Burning Sky, another book I've heard amazing things about and it was on my wishlist for so long and then I finally had it in my hands and now it's just sitting on my shelves pretty much like Falling Kingdoms.
Would anyone like to read it? *cough**cough*book club??? anyone??? 


3. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
I've been dying to read this book for ages especially since this authors other books ave been such a hit so ya I wanna read it. 
Does anyone else wanna read it???
Because I've constantly suggested this book for the Book Of The Month in my book club but it never gets voted for :'( So I've given up my losses for a little while before I try again :P

Maybe I'll have to do a whole Moderator's Choice book too O.o That shall be an idea!!!


4. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
I would love to read this book with my book club. I read this a few years ago when it was released and I loved it so much and I really, really want to read it again. And what better way to re-read it than with my book club. 


5. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
Everyone has been raving about this book and about this series and about the tv show and everything. It's Game of Thrones this and Game of Thrones that and I want to jump on the band wagon!!
And I want to do this with my book club because it's such a top read that should be simple right??? 
Let's read this book club!!!


6. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
I've heard marvelous things about this book and I really really want to read it with my book club because of such the high reviews that I've seen. 
Even though this seems a bit like The Hunger Games from the synopsis I still want to read it and from what I heard it is nothing like the book mentioned above.


7. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Wicked Lovely has been out for years and the whole series is out and well I have a thing for faeries so...... you can guess where I'm going.
Because it is out so long hopefully it'll fit into a spot in the book club in between the new releases.


8. Talon by Julie Kagawa
Talon is a new release of 2014 or 2015 if you live in Ireland and well dragons!!!! Eeeeeehhhhhhh DRAGONS!!!
I've never read a book about dragons but I do love me some dragons and DRAGONS!!!
So yes, that is my enthusiasm and let's read it my book clubbers!!


9. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Since You've Been Gone was such a popular book in 2014 and will probably such as popular in 2015, which is the year I will probably read it with my BOOK CLUB!!!!


10. Jackaby by William Ritter
This book sounds amazing!!! and I really want to read it with my book club :P




2 comments:

  1. Game of Thrones! YES YES YES YES! I actually think that book would be great for a book club because it is sometimes hard to follow and having people to talk about it, can help others out! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya!!! I really want to read it :D Ohhh that is so true :)

      Delete