Saturday 24 January 2015

Mash-Up

Mash-Up

After some consideration I've decided to add some of my photography work here on my blog (non which is book related as of yet!!!)
I was considering opening a new blog but then I want to keep everything in the one place so all I'm going to do is make a new tab and have the posts under there, if anyone would like to take a look :P You can find the tab over on the side under Photography (it's at the top!!!)
The name of the blog is still going to stay the same and it is still going to be mostly about books and YA books and everything book related just here or there I'll be posting up a post with some pictures or one picture or something of which I've taken myself!!
Also all the pictures which I put up are taken by myself and therefore under copyright.....

No comments:

Post a Comment