Wednesday 15 July 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #13

Top Ten Tuesday #13

Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and consists of them picking a topic each week for us bloggers to list our Top Ten.

All of these book are books that I have bought myself so :p Most you have already seen in my previous hauls, but here they are again!!



Displaying 20150715_091742-1.jpg

Here are the last 10 books :P

1. Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong
I got this back in May, still have to read it though!! This is the second book in the Age of Legends series by Kelley Armstrong.

2. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
I got this again in May. This is the last book in the Bloodlines series and I have read this one and I can say it was a great ending to the series!!

3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
This book was also one that I got in May and it is Sarah J. Maas's new series. I have this read and really adored it. It got a 5 star from me :P

4. Conversion by Katherine Howe
This book just got re-released and I just had to grab it in June. I just loved the premise of the book and can't wait to dive into it as I have yet not read it...

5. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
Another book that appeared in my June Book Haul and I can say that I have read this and loved it!!

6. Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
This was also in my June Haul and I just say this book, fell in love with the cover and wanted to know what the contents inside were like. I have still to read this book...

7. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
After falling in love with Since You've Been Gone and with this book being newly released in a new matching edition to Since You've Been Gone, I just had to get it in June. So I did and I have this read too!!

8. A Storm of Swords Part II by George R. R. Martin
I bought this book in June too and now only need one more to finish my collection of the books that are out so far :P I also have to read this one as I'm only starting A Clash of Kings soon!!

9. Cress by Marissa Meyer
I got this one in June too. I had too after completing Scarlet in under 2 days, I just needed Cress in my life!! I am currently reading this one :)

10. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
This book I got just at the beginning of July because I had to wait for this edition to become a small regular sized edition so that it would match the others in my series. So I waited and now I have it so I can read this controversial ending...


What books are on your list??

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Insurgent right now:) I hope to get to Allegiant someday. Great collection of books:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it :)
      Haha ya I had to wait for it to become the same size as the other books I had :P
      Thank you :)

      Delete