Thursday 3 July 2014

On My Shelves #5

On My Shelves #5

These are books which are on my shelves at home but which I haven't got around to reading yet :(

This week's book is.....

WICKED LOVELY BY MELISSA MARR


Rule 3: Never stare at invisible faeries.
Aislinn has always seen faeries. Powerful and dangerous, they walk hidden in the mortal world.
Rule 2: Never speak to invisible faeries.
One of them, a beautiful faerie boy named Keenan, is trying to talk to her, asking questions Aislinn is afraid to answer.
Rule 1: Don't ever attract their attention.
Now it's too late. Keenan is the Summer King and is determined that Aislinn will become the Summer Queen at any cost. Without her, summer itself will perish...

I love faeries, so I could not pass up on the chance of a complete faerie story. I can't remember when I bought this but it may possibly be 3 or more years ago.
As for why I got this book?? It was answered above. I LOVE FAERIES!! and that it is simply. 
I don't know why I haven't read this yet but I plan to before this year is out. I shall read this whole series before 2014 is over!!
Have any of you guys read 'Wicked Lovely' or do you plan to. If so, leave a comment below!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment