Wednesday 29 October 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #3

Top Ten Tuesday #3

Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and consists of them picking a topic each week for us bloggers to list our Top Ten.

I'm a day late, sorry!!! But I had to do this one!!! 
Here's my list:

1. Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass
Ya, I would definitely want to dress up as her!!! Because she is such a badass and I could get a sword :P

2. Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices
I would love to dress up as Tessa. I love the look of that era and I even have a clockwork angel necklace!!!

3. Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Can I please dye my hair blue...Can I please dye my hair blue!!! I want blue hair!! And tattoos and do magic. Let me pretend to be Karou!!!

4. America Singer from The Selection
One of the dresses on the covers would be perfect for a costume!! 

5. Georgia Mason from The Newsflesh Trilogy
I am just reading this book and I love Georgia!!! She is an amazing strong, intelligent journalist blogger!!! In a zombie apocalypse....

6. Linh Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles
Robots, Cyborgs.....enough said.

7. Moira from Sea of Legends
Go Moira, Go!!!

8. Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy
Who wouldn't want to dress like Rose???

9. Sydney Sage from Bloodlines
Complete contrast here but I have to have all options!!

10. Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices
Because I can dress up like a guy too if I want to!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dressing up as Will.... that could be some levels of awesome hahaha but I particularly would love to dress up as Tessa and then find a Will hahahahah =P
    Nice list! Being Rose Hathaway for Halloween doesn't seem like a bad choice either. Totally kick-ass

    ReplyDelete