Monday 27 October 2014

On My Shelves #11

On My Shelves #11

These are books which are on my shelves at home but which I haven't got around to reading yet :(

For this week the book is.....

HALO BY ALEXANDRA ADORNETTO


Three angels are sent by Heaven to bring good to a world falling under the influence of darkness: Gabriel, the warrior; Ivy, the healer; and Bethany, the youngest and most human. They work hard to conceal their luminous glow, their superhuman powers, and their wings. Then Bethany meets Xavier Woods, and they are unable to resist their attraction to each other. But the angels' mission is urgent, and dark forces are threatening. Will love ruin Bethany or save her?

Halo is a book that I bought ages ago. One that I probably should have read when I bought it but well, I didn't and now it's stuck on my shelf. Since I bought it, I've read some pretty crappy angel books and I'm just afraid this one will be the same. I'm so reluctant to pick this up, but I will, possibly early next year when I can psych myself up for it.

Have any of you guys read this book?? If so, did you like it?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment