Wednesday 1 October 2014

September 2014

September 2014 Book Haul / Wrap Up / October TBR

I'm still doing good on my spending ban, I even joined a new spending ban programme :D So this month I got 2 books. 1 I bought myself and 1 I received from an author.


  • Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
  • Kitty Hawk and the Curse of the Yukon Gold by Iain Reading

September 2014 Wrap Up 

So this is a recap of the month of September!!! Well, because it is no longer September 2014 anymore. So here I'm just going to go through what I read, post links to the reviews I've written, if I was at any events and of course the progress on my challenge to lessen my long list of books I have at home that are waiting to be read. 

What Was Read:

  • Starters by Lissa Price
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  • Champion by Marie Lu
  • Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
Reviews to come during the week :)

Reviews I Didn't Get Around To Last Month:

Events:

No events this month but there will be one next month!!! :D

Project 10 Book:

I only bought 1 book this month!! And I got 1 to review. I'm being very good with my book buying :P I completed 4 books which brings my slowly decreasing TBR pile in my room down to 132 books!!! :D


October TBR:

  • Partials by Dan Wells
  • Feed by Mira Grant
  • Deadline by Mira Grant
  • Blackout by Mira Grant
  • Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
  • Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick
  • Monsters by Ilsa J. Bick
  • The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
That is only 8 books for next month which is a much more realistic target. Hopefully, I'll get them all read!!!


2 comments:

  1. Nice reading month! I would love to know your thoughts on Thorne of Glass and I hope you liked Champion =)
    And as for you TBR, I haven't heard about any of the books LOL so it would be nice to see your reviews ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have the reviews up soon :D
      Haha there's all zombie books for Halloween :p I can't wait to read them!!

      Delete