Saturday 4 October 2014

Book Review - Champion by Marie Lu

Champion

(Legend  #3)

Author: Marie Lu

Genres: Young Adult, Romance, Science Fiction, Dystopia

Published: November 5 2013

Pages: 353 pages (Paperback Edition) (Penguin)

Read: September 2014

Rating: Stars


June and Day have sacrificed so much for the people of the Republic - and each other - and now their country is on the brink of a new peaceful existence. June is back in the good graces of the Republic, working within the government's elite circles while Day has been assigned a high level military position.

There isn't much I can say about this book that wouldn't spoil the two previous books, Legend and Prodigy. What I can say is that I loved this book and enjoyed it so so much.

I enjoyed this so much that I was saddened to see the end but I was also very satisfied with the ending. It was just so.....I can't say anything!!!! I will ruin it is I say something. Ok, I will just say it was different to all the other endings I've read so far and that made me love it all that more.

So, ya these reviews of sequels and series books is so hard because you can't say what you want without spoilers. Just take my word for it, Champion is an amazing ending to an amazing, unique series and you're just going to have to read it...


No comments:

Post a Comment