Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award
Thank you so so so so much to Fari and Kitty at My Little Corner For Books for nominating me!!! I am so happy!!! Thank you guys so much!! I am also so late posting this up D:
Anyway what you do is:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site2. Post the award's logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers
5. Set 10 new questions for you nominees.
Since I've done this before, I won't nominate anyone again so I won't be setting questions either but I will be answering questions!!! Yay!!!
1. Link your first ever post or review or video or anything book-related!
My FIRST ever post. It was a hello post of course but there it is on May 14th 2014 on a Wednesday!!! :P
2. Stand alones or series?
That really really depends on the book. If I have unanswered questions and it's a standalone that ain't good but if it's a series and it feels finished I think you should leave it where it is. Some examples - The Book Thief was a perfect standalone. It answered every question and wrapped up really well. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill is also another perfect standalone. It could have a sequel, which I think there was supposed to be one, but it's absolutely fine on it's own. Whereas I feel The Mortal Instruments should have finished at City of Glass, not that I'm complaining but it should have. I still really enjoyed the other books though :P
So really, it does depend on the book....
3. What would you do if book stores and libraries all closed down?
I'd be so screwed, simple as....
4. Do you suffer from knowing hardly anybody in real life who loves to read?
Yes, I have only two friends who read in real life. That is why I joined all these books sites and started blogging!!!
5. How do you fangirl? Do you have tears in your eyes, do you scream, jump, clap, eat? If I was standing beside you, how would I know you're having a fangirl-ing moment.
I wouldn't be able to make a coherent sentence and would literally just be smiling away at myself :P
6. The 6th book on your TBR? (Maybe it's your goodreads shelf, or your stack of books, or the 6th book from your TBR shelf) If you don't have a 6th book in your TBR, what book are you planning on reading next?
Ohhhh I made a list yesterday of what I want to read before 2014 ends so my 6th book is........
BLACKOUT by Mira Grant. It's the third book in the Newsflesh Trilogy and the first book blew me away and I'm reading the second book next!!!
7. Fantasy or Contemporary books?
Fantasy all the way!!!! I haven't actually read many Contemporary books. I do want to change that and I have added some to my Wishlist such as Since You've Been Gone and Falling Into Place :)
8. Libraries or buy your own?
Buy my own!! That is why I am broke because I live so far from a library it would be pointless and I'm a collector!!! :P A hoarder more like :P
9. How many books do you own (physical and e-books)?
Oh no, now I have to go count. I don't have ebooks of sorts. I have like novellas on my phone so ok here we go....
11 ebooks - mostly The Bane Chronicles!!
214 Physical Books :)
214 Physical Books :)
So that's 225 Books total :P
10. Favorite classic?
I've never read a classic before O.o