Friday 3 June 2016

Read-A-Thon's I'm Taking Part In

Read-A-Thon's I'm Taking Part In

I've decided to take part in some upcoming read-a-thons and I am just really excited for them to start and yay! 

The first read-a-thon that I'm taking part in begins on Sunday June 5 and runs until June 19th. It is the TOME TOPPLE READ-A-THON hosted by Thoughtsontomes and is all about reading big books! Books that are over 500 pages long!! 
I already have my tbr chosen and you can expect that post tomorrow!! Let's just say I'm really excited to read all the books that I've picked out and well my tbr may be slightly ambitious. (just slightly)....

The next read-a-thon that I'm participating in is the FANTASY FAVOURITES READ-A-THON. This is hosted by Olivia @ Olivia's Catastrophe and Inge and Aly @ Of Wonderland. I will again be posting my participation post with my tbr closer to the date which is July 10th - July 18th. I can't wait. 

Finally the last event I'm participating in is a read-a-long! It's a read-a-long for the series A Song Of Ice And Fire by George R. R. Martin! This read-a-long has a ton of hosts and so you all should check out the Goodreads Group or follow the hashtag on twitter #readasoiaf What happens is that each month starting in June all the participants will be reading one book from the series per month. So for June, everyone is reading A Game of Thrones, I won't be starting with this as I've just read it last year or the beginning of this year and instead I'll be beginning in July with A Clash Of Kings and you guys can be sure you'll be hearing updates from me on this read-a-long!

And that guys, are the read-a-thons / read-a-longs that I'm going to participating in in the near future, 

1 comment:

  1. New Hampshire Sports Betting | 888sport NJ - MJHub
    New 포천 출장샵 Hampshire is 파주 출장마사지 the US state where New 영주 출장샵 Hampshire sports betting is legal. 하남 출장안마 We provide state-regulated online sports betting 김포 출장안마 platforms for legal

    ReplyDelete