Tuesday 21 June 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #9

Top Ten Tuesday #9

Top Ten Favourite 2016 Releases So Far.


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and consists of them picking a topic each week for us bloggers to list our Top Ten.

2016 releases that I have read that I loved... hmmm.... let me think. Honestly I don't think I've read many 2016 releases so far yet... so, in no particular order:

1. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
I think this was pretty obvious that Lady Midnight was going to be on this list. I loved this book so much as you have seen from my review and I actually cannot wait for the next book to come out.

2. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
I was highly anticipating this release and of course I loved it! Of course I did, it is Marissa Meyer and The Lunar Chronicles.

3. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys.
I fellin love with Ruta Sepetys after reading her second published novel, Out of the Easy, then I went back and read her debut and I of course read her new release, Salt to the Sea, which I absolutely adored. Such a fabulous book!

Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1)Stars AboveSalt to the Sea


4. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
Finally the last 2016 book that I completed and loved was The Unexpected Everything. I just finished this book a few days ago and it was just an awesome summer read. Sunshine, summer, dogs, first love, finding yourself, what more could you want from a book?


The Unexpected Everything



What 2016 releases have you read and loved?

1 comment:

  1. I ADORED Lady Midnight! it was so good! The rest of the books you mentioned are on my TBR. Happy Reading :D

    -Rekha @Million Book Mill

    ReplyDelete