Sunday 9 November 2014

#BookBlogWriMo 11/8 & 11/9

#BookBlogWriMo 11/8 & 11/9

11/8 - Your Blogging Tool Kit

I don't really have a tool kit perse. I am looking into making a calender system because with college and reading and everything I need a schedule. I have like a day to day calender notepad where I jot down my To Do List at the start of everyday but I'd like to have a calender just so that I can see what I need to do all at the one time, so ya that's what I'm doing today!!!

Goodreads is an essential part of my blogging. It's where I get all the covers, synopsis's and information on all the books and such. I wouldn't be able to cope without it.

Another big blogging tool is my desktop or laptop whichever I feel like using to post with. 

And last but not least in my friends and the blogging community cause literally I'd be lost otherwise!!!

11/9 - Your Blogging Workflow

Ya like above I don't have one, yet!! It's all going to be organised today!!! I have this sort of schedule for like what posts I have to do on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday so on.... But that's very sketchy at the minute. What I'm starting to do recently is have all the posts done for the week on Saturday and Sunday and then just publish them up because the weekdays are stressful and I have a lot of other stuff to do then too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment