Here are all the posts that I've missed because I've been so busy so here we go :P
11/10 - Memes Your Meme
I have a few memes that I participate in!! There's Top Ten Tuesday which I love doing!! I really love making lists so this I just absolutely adore. I also participate in Wishlist Wednesday. This is another meme that I love because I love displaying what books I want to get :p And to get to see if other people want or have got and read the book I'm taking about!! I also participate in Friday Finds but, I only do this if I find a book that I've added to my wishlist. Finally, the last meme I will talk about is On My Shelves, I made this one that I'm doing and really enjoy it. If you want to participate with me go ahead and join along!!! :D
11/11 - #Top10Tuesday - Most Popular Posts
Here are my top 10 blog posts!!! :D
- 'It's The End of 2014' Read-A-Thon - This is my most popular post and it the outline of an upcoming read-a-thon which I created and am hosting with a few of my fellow bloggers.
- Bout of Books 11.0 Goals - The post I put up about the goals I wanted for Bout of Books 11.0.
- Liebster Award - My post for the award I was nominated for!!!
- Top Ten Tuesday #1 - My first Top Ten Tuesday post!!!
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award - Another blogger award!!! :D
- Top Ten Tuesday #4 - Top Books I Wanted to Reread!! Also made it to my top ten posts.
- #ReadingCram Chills & Trills Read-A-Thon TBR Challenge - A Halloween read-a-thon I participated in this year!! :)
- Chills & Trills Rea-A-Thon #ReadingCram - Again the Halloween Read-A-Thon.
- Top Ten Tuesday #2 - Tope Ten List which showed the books I really wanted to read but didn't own :(
- Hello!! - My first ever blogging post!!! :D
11/12 - Advice for Newbie Bloggers
Here's just some simple pointers :)
- Make loads of blogging friends by following and commenting on different blogs.
- Blog because you love it not because you have to.
- Forget about the layout for a while and don't let it fluster you.
- Have fun!!!
11/13 - Your Review Process
What process??? I review every book I read and I rate books on how I enjoy them. I don't look into all the technical details of writing style and grammar and all that. If I enjoy a book it will get a good rating. If I dislike a book because of writing style it will be noted. So ya, I write what I feel and think. It's possibly the day after I've finished the book that I do the review while all my emotions are still fresh but enough time for me to calm them down. That's it really, I don't make notes, I don't have sticky pads or anything. I just write when I'm finished.
11/14 - Your Rating System
As I mentioned above I rate on my enjoyability of a book so fore recaps here is my rating system which is also posted on the margin of my blog :)
1 Star - Hated / Did Not Like One Bit - Did not like at all, not the book for me, I may have finished it but was forcing myself to read it.
2 Stars - Meh - The book was meh, there was noting spectacular, finished the book to the end, but wouldn't read the rest of series if it is a series
3 Stars - Alright - This book was alright, nothing fully irked me, if it is in a series I might read the rest.
4 Stars - Enjoyed - Really enjoyed, the story was very enjoyable and I enjoyed reading it.
5 Stars - Amazing - Definite read, unputdownable, 5 stars, enough said.
11/15 - Favourite Book Blogging Things
Memes!!! I love them. I also love read-a-thons as well as just scrolling through all the blog posts and just simply creating blog posts and being able to talk freely :)
11/16 - Least Favourite Book Blogging Things
When I run out of time and all these things start piling up and then I feel guilty for not posting anything and then having to do a bunch of stuff. Kind of like now :P
11/17 - Favourite Book Tropes
A good love triangle is always entertaining. Only a good one though. Like in Throne of Glass :P I've only read the first book so far so I don't know what's happening with that yet....Don't spoil it for me!!! The bad boys are always a perk as well. God, I love bad boys :P Ya, that's pretty much all I can think of at the minute :P
11/18 - Favourite Sub-Genres
So so so so many!! Let's just make a list. Dystopia, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Historical Fiction.....and many more!!!
11/19 - #Waiting on Wednesday TBR Books
Only some??? There are way too many on my shelves to only name some!!! Right here goes a top 10 :D
- Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
- Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant
- A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
- More Than This by Patrick Ness
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
- Allies and Assassins by Justin Somper
- Slated by Teri Terry
- VIII by H. M. Castor
- Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
11/20 - #TBT Best Books of 2014
I'll pick a Top 10 but this is going to be so so hard!! These are not in order :P Here we go:
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Feed by Mira Grant
- Champion by Marie Lu
- Partials by Dan Wells
11/21 - #Flashback Friday Your First Reviews
My first reviews were so bad!! :P Not saying they're any better now but I had no idea what I was doing with my first reviews.
My first review was for Bloodlines by Richelle Mead!! :D Here it is :)
11/22 - #ShowMeYourShelves
Ahhh my shelves :D!!! I love my shelves. I am actually reorganising them later today but here is what they were like :P