Saturday 22 November 2014

#BookBlogWriMo Posts

#BookBlogWriMo Posts

Here are all the posts that I've missed because I've been so busy so here we go :P

11/10 - Memes Your Meme

I have a few memes that I participate in!! There's Top Ten Tuesday which I love doing!! I really love making lists so this I just absolutely adore. I also participate in Wishlist Wednesday. This is another meme that I love because I love displaying what books I want to get :p And to get to see if other people want or have got and read the book I'm taking about!! I also participate in Friday Finds but, I only do this if I find a book that I've added to my wishlist. Finally, the last meme I will talk about is On My Shelves, I made this one that I'm doing and really enjoy it. If you want to participate with me go ahead and join along!!! :D

11/11 - #Top10Tuesday - Most Popular Posts

Here are my top 10 blog posts!!! :D

  1. 'It's The End of 2014' Read-A-Thon - This is my most popular post and it the outline of an upcoming read-a-thon which I created and am hosting with a few of my fellow bloggers. 
  2. Bout of Books 11.0 Goals - The post I put up about the goals I wanted for Bout of Books 11.0.
  3. Liebster Award - My post for the award I was nominated for!!!
  4. Top Ten Tuesday #1 - My first Top Ten Tuesday post!!!
  5. Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award - Another blogger award!!! :D
  6. Top Ten Tuesday #4 - Top Books I Wanted to Reread!! Also made it to my top ten posts.
  7. #ReadingCram Chills & Trills Read-A-Thon TBR Challenge - A Halloween read-a-thon I participated in this year!! :)
  8. Chills & Trills Rea-A-Thon #ReadingCram - Again the Halloween Read-A-Thon.
  9. Top Ten Tuesday #2 - Tope Ten List which showed the books I really wanted to read but didn't own :(
  10. Hello!! - My first ever blogging post!!! :D

11/12 - Advice for Newbie Bloggers

Here's just some simple pointers :)
  1. Make loads of blogging friends by following and commenting on different blogs.
  2. Blog because you love it not because you have to.
  3. Forget about the layout for a while and don't let it fluster you.
  4. Have fun!!!

11/13 - Your Review Process

What process??? I review every book I read and I rate books on how I enjoy them. I don't look into all the technical details of writing style and grammar and all that. If I enjoy a book it will get a good rating. If I dislike a book because of writing style it will be noted. So ya, I write what I feel and think. It's possibly the day after I've finished the book that I do the review while all my emotions are still fresh but enough time for me to calm them down. That's it really, I don't make notes, I don't have sticky pads or anything. I just write when I'm finished.

11/14 - Your Rating System

As I mentioned above I rate on my enjoyability of a book so fore recaps here is my rating system which is also posted on the margin of my blog :)
1 Star - Hated / Did Not Like One Bit - Did not like at all, not the book for me, I may have finished it but was forcing myself to read it.
2 Stars - Meh - The book was meh, there was noting spectacular, finished the book to the end, but wouldn't read the rest of series if it is a series
3 Stars - Alright - This book was alright, nothing fully irked me, if it is in a series I might read the rest.
4 Stars - Enjoyed - Really enjoyed, the story was very enjoyable and I enjoyed reading it.
5 Stars - Amazing - Definite read, unputdownable, 5 stars, enough said.


11/15 - Favourite Book Blogging Things

Memes!!! I love them. I also love read-a-thons as well as just scrolling through all the blog posts and just simply creating blog posts and being able to talk freely :)

11/16 - Least Favourite Book Blogging Things

When I run out of time and all these things start piling up and then I feel guilty for not posting anything and then having to do a bunch of stuff. Kind of like now :P

11/17 - Favourite Book Tropes

A good love triangle is always entertaining. Only a good one though. Like in Throne of Glass :P I've only read the first book so far so I don't know what's happening with that yet....Don't spoil it for me!!! The bad boys are always a perk as well. God, I love bad boys :P Ya, that's pretty much all I can think of at the minute :P

11/18 - Favourite Sub-Genres

So so so so many!! Let's just make a list. Dystopia, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Historical Fiction.....and many more!!!

11/19 - #Waiting on Wednesday TBR Books

Only some??? There are way too many on my shelves to only name some!!! Right here goes a top 10 :D
  1. Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
  2. Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant
  3. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
  4. More Than This by Patrick Ness
  5. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
  6. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
  7. Allies and Assassins by Justin Somper
  8. Slated by Teri Terry
  9. VIII by H. M. Castor
  10. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott

11/20 - #TBT Best Books of 2014

I'll pick a Top 10 but this is going to be so so hard!! These are not in order :P Here we go:
  1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
  3. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
  4. Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong
  5. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  6. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
  7. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  8. Feed by Mira Grant
  9. Champion by Marie Lu
  10. Partials by Dan Wells

11/21 - #Flashback Friday Your First Reviews

My first reviews were so bad!! :P Not saying they're any better now but I had no idea what I was doing with my first reviews.
My first review was for Bloodlines by Richelle Mead!! :D Here it is :)

11/22 - #ShowMeYourShelves

Ahhh my shelves :D!!! I love my shelves. I am actually reorganising them later today but here is what they were like :P





2 comments:

  1. I do love memes as well because it is a good way of getting to know more books and also to have a constant post on your blog when you don't feel like reviewing or doing tags LOL
    I don't tend to make notes while reviewing unless I'm making a post on my blog. Then I do try to get everything together and write something cohesive, you know? I'm very bad at organising my thoughts so is a good way to not forget anything.
    I love your wall shelves! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they are great fun and handy :p
    Haha I'm the same :p I can never think straight when reviewing and then have to go add in bits and all that :p
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete