Monday 22 February 2016

Currently Reading

Currently Reading

Hey guys! Sorry for my disappearance these last few days. I've just not been reading too much as of lately. So I said I'd put up this post so you can all see what I have been currently reading and where I am on them too.

I started a new book yesterday! It was Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I'm currently on page 144 which is 29% of the book. 

I've also been reading Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo. I picked this book up a while back now and other books just seemed to be getting in my way of reading this one but I'm back reading it again and I'm currently on page 213 which is 55% of the book. 

I have also started but haven't read in a while, A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin, page 106, 11%, The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury, page 17, 5%, Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor, page 49, 7% and finally Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder, page 28, 6%.

Let me know if you guys have read any of the books I've mentioned here and whether you liked them or not or what opinions you have on these books but please no spoilers! Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment