Tuesday 2 February 2016

January 2016

January 2016 Book Haul / Wrap Up

It's the first month of 2016 and it's already over! I had a great reading month this year and I hope that you all did too!

January 2016 Book Haul

The only book that I got this month was the following:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling

This book was so cheap on The Book Depository so I just had to pick it up because well everyone knows one of my goals for 2016 is to read the whole Harry Potter series so I would be getting the whole series anyway this year.


January 2016 Wrap Up

I read a total of 6 books this month and they were all 4 or 5 star reads which was amazing!!

What Was Read:

  • Winter by Marissa Meyer (5 Stars)
  • Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (5 Stars)
  • Soundless by Richelle Mead (4 Stars)
  • Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling (5 Stars)
  • Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick (5 Stars)
  • The Rose Society by Marie Lu (5 Stars)
(Reviews will be posted soon! I've made out a schedule!!)

Defeating My TBR Progress!!

My TBR is down to 74! Woop, Woop!! Yay!! I'm back on the going down slope! Look out for my Updated TBR post this week!!

Other News:

Currently Reading:
The book I'm primarily currently reading is Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo.

If you'd like to see the memes I participated in this month click the link below! I participated in 3 Top Ten Tuesdays, 3 Wishlist Wednesdays and the Best of the Bunch meme.
2016 Memes

I also held a discussion about Broadening My Reading Horizon - Outgrowing YA? which is my thoughts on the subject that was spiraling around BookTube recently. 


And that is it for my wrap up and book haul!!
How was your first month of 2016??

No comments:

Post a Comment