Wednesday 24 December 2014

'It's The End of 2014' Read-A-Thon - Day 4 & 5

'It's The End of 2014' Read-A-Thon - Day 4 & 5

Hey guys!!! I've started my third book but unfortunately I'm liking it so much and am really considering just giving up on it. It's predictable that I know what is going to happen, I don't like any of the characters and there's practically no world to it at all, not really. So, yes, there is my dilemma for now.....

So the game for Day 4 was Psychic or Not.... It was hosted by Charlotte over at Bookmarks and Blogging. For this game you have to predict what is going to happen in your book.
So ya I predict that:
  • There will be an argument between Kate and Vincent
  • The bad guys will show up
  • Kate and Vincent will realize they are madly in love with each other

As for the game for Day 5. This game is hosted by Once Upon A Time at Once Upon A Time A Review. For thisgame you have to let us know what movies you want to be made into a movie. You list your top 5 and the game is called Movie Marathon.

I would love to see the following as a movie:
  1. Throne of Glass
  2. Legend
  3. All Our Yesterdays
  4. Shadow and Bone
  5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone

No comments:

Post a Comment