Sunday 28 December 2014

2015 Goals, Challenges & Resolutions

2015 Goals, Challenges & Resolutions

It's that time of year again where you set yourself goals and aspirations for the following year. I actually love sitting down and planning these things out but....every year I plan them but never really stick to them.....This year will be different!!!

My Goodreads Reading Goal for this year is going to be set as 60. For the past two years I've had the goal at 50 so I decided to push it up 10 to 60 for 2015.

I have only decided to participate in a small few challenges all which are being held on my Goodreads group YA Book Gang!!. Last year I joined a load of challenges and ended up not completing one of them so I decided to lessen the load and hopefully complete them all.
The challenges I am doing are:

  1. A-Z Challenge (Suggestions for U,X,Y and Z would be appreciated!!)
  2. 10 From The List
  3. Level Challenge
As for my resolutions, they are:
  1. I want to bring my current TBR down to 80!!
  2. I want to comment more on the blog posts I read.
  3. I want to write more posts on my blog here (at least 3 posts a week)
  4. I want to continue on with Project 10 Book and not give up.
More will probably be added but I just can't think of any yet :P

12 comments:

  1. OOOHH!! Young Elites by Marie Lu!!!!! I have yet to read it but I NEED IT!! I've heard that it's AMAZING and CAN'T WAIT! :D

    I, too, am trying not to enter TOO many challanges but am already failing, LOL! *shakes head*

    Great Post! Hopefully, you achieve them all (or most!).
    ~Fari My 2015 Blogging Resolutions @ My Little Corner For Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ya!!! :D I know there's just so many good challenges to participate in but not enough time :p
      Thank you!! And same to you aswell :)

      Delete
  2. I'm thinking about doing the A-Z challenge as well but since some letters are hard to find as the first letter in the title I'm gonna use both the title or the author name, so my suggestion for Z could be The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!! I haven't completed one yet but I'm determined this year!!!
      Ya, that's the best way to do that challenge. Thank you!!! I must look up that book now :)

      Delete
  3. U- Ugly love, Uglies, Under the Neversky, Unraveling, Unbreakable (Unraveling #2), The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, Unravel me, Until I Die

    X- i don't have any :[ but this is pushing me to look :]

    Y- Yes Please, The Year of the Rat, Young elites

    Z- (there's like 20 that start with the word Zombie on my TBR), Zoo

    Good luck :]

    May the odds be ever in your favor this coming year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh I'm reading both The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and The Young Elites next year!! Why didn't I think of that :p I haven't got the books yet though :p
      X is a tough one!!
      Suprisingly I have no books beginning with Zombie even though I have a lot of Zombie novels....

      Delete
  4. The A-Z challenge sounds funny and those letters would be tricky. A good one for z might be "Zom-B" by Darren Shan - its really short - or the "The ZigZag Effect" by Lili Wilkinson. U could be "Unwind" by Neal Shusterman or "Unearthly" by Cynthia Hand - which is fantastic. Hope you find something. :)

    Rachel @ Rachel's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ya it does and those ones always are :p
      Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look them all up!! Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. I would love to see a post on the A-Z challenge so we can see what you're reading! I've never thought of doing it myself, but sounds fun and I kind of want to do it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do that!!! Just for you :p
      You should!!! Join me, we could help each other out :p

      Delete
  6. I think it's great that you are trying to rise your goal for this year in the number of books you will. I have done the same as well! Also, love the idea of more blog commenting as well as bring down the TBR. Some of these I will be doing as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm on my thord book so far so hopefully I'll be able to complete it :) Yay!! How much have you goaled yourself?? :)
      Great to hear!! :)

      Delete