Monday 1 December 2014

November 2014

November 2014 Book Haul / Wrap Up / November TBR


November 2014 Book Haul 

There was no book haul!!! The first month ever I have never bought a book. My God, what happened????

November 2014 Wrap Up

Here's the recap for November!!!! :D

What Was Read:


Reviews I Didn't Get Around To Last Month:


Project 10 Book:

My progress for Phase 1 is:
  1. Throne of Glass
  2. Champion
  3. Blood Promise
  4. Partials
  5. Feed
  6. Silver Shadows
  7. The Hunger Games
  8. Divergent
  9. Messenger of Fear
  10. ?
I've decided on the book I'm going to get!!! :D I'm not going to tell ya'll though, ye will just have to wait :P

December TBR:

Ahhh December TBR. This is not set in stone yet so I'll see how it plays out :P
I am definitely reading the following:
  • The Turning by Jennifer Armintrout
  • Resist by Sarah Crossan
  • The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
  • Angel by L. A Weatherly
But, I am also doing a read-a-thon at the end of the month. The one that I created and have some awesome hosts helping me so my TBR for that is not yet known. There are 12 days so I'm aiming for 5 books to be read during the read-a-thon :D

2 comments:

  1. Only one book left to complete Project 10 Book. YAY!!!!!!!! I wanna know what you are getting though LOL. I will be looking forward to the readathon. I might not participate myself but I'll be here cheering =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya!!! So close :p I'm halfway through my 10th book, it's meh though :(
      Hahaha, you'll find out soon :p
      Great!! I really need support anyway :D

      Delete