Sunday 28 December 2014

2015 Memes

2015 Memes

For 2015, I am going to participate in 3 memes. They are:
  • Top Ten Tuesday
  • Wishlist Wednesday
  • Best of the Bunch
I was slightly over enthusiastic last year when I'd said I'd participate in a load of memes and then I realised I didn't have the time and then ended up doing none of them so these are the two I will stick to in 2015 and perhaps I might add more if I can cope :P

Top Ten Tuesday
#1 - Top Ten Most Anticipated Novels of 2015
#2 - Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To
#3 - Freebie - Top Ten Series I Need To Finish Or Catch Up On!!
#4 - Top Ten Books I'd Love To Read With My Book Club
#5 - Top Ten Book Related Problems I Have
#6 - Top Ten YA Heroines
#7 - Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR
#8 - Top Ten Books Recently Added To My TBR
#9 - Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Rest of 2015
#10 - Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR
#11 - Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015
#12 - Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read
#13 - Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession
#14 - Top Ten Fairy Retellings I've Read / Want To Read
#15 - Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From
#16 - Top Ten Of My Auto-Buy Authors
#17 - Top Ten Books That Would Be On My Syllabus If I Taught YA 101
#18 - Ten Characters You Just Didn't Click With
#19 - Ten Finished Series I Have Yet To Finish
#20 - Freebie - Top Ten Authors I Want To Meet
#21 - Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR
#22 - Ten Books To Read If You Like I'll Give You The Sun
#23 - Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel
#24 - Top Ten 2016 Debut Novels I Am Looking Forward To
#25 - Top Ten New-To-Me Favourite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015
#26 - Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015
#27 - Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year
#28 - Top Ten Most Anticipated Released For The First Half of 2016


Wishlist Wednesday
#1 - Shadow of The Wolf by Tim Hall
#2 - Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
#3 - Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
#4 - This Is Where The World Ends by Amy Zhang
#5 - The Appearance of Annie van Sinderen by Katherine Howe
#6 - Winter by Marissa Meyer
#7 - Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
#8 - Rook by Sharon Cameron
#9 - Crank by Ellen Hopkins
#10 - The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
#11 - Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
#12 - The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
#13 - Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover 
#14 - Confess by Colleen Hoover
#15 - November 9 by Colleen Hoover

Best of the Bunch
June 2015 - I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
July 2015 - The Young Elites by Marie Lu
August 2015 - Conversion by Katherine Howe
September 2015 - Trouble Is A Friend Of Mine by Stephanie Tromly
October 2015 - The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
November 2015 - Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
December 2015 - All My 5 Star Reads of December

No comments:

Post a Comment