Tuesday 30 December 2014

2015 Challenges Detailed Post

2015 Challenges Detailed Post

I was asked to put up a post of the books that I'm reading for the challenges in which I am participating in in 2015. The Level Challenge books will be decided as I progress through each level so I have nothing for them yet.

A- Z Challenge
Here's the books I'm reading for the A - Z Challenge!!! (Not all letters have a book yet :P)

A - Allies and Assassins by Justin Somper
B- Birthmarked by Caragh M O' Brian
C - Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
D - Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor

Allies and AssassinsBirthmarked (Birthmarked #1)Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #3)

E - Eden by Keary Taylor
F - Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
G - Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
H - Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

Eden (The Eden Trilogy, #1)Fire & FloodGates of Thread and Stone (Gates of Thread and Stone #1)Halo

I - Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
J - Jonas by Eden Maguire
K - Kitty Hawk and the Yukon Gold by Iain Reading
L - Long Reach by Peter Cocks

Infinite DaysJonas (Beautiful Dead, #1)Kitty Hawk and the Curse of the Yukon Gold (Kitty Hawk Flying Detective Agency, #1)Long Reach (Eddie Savage, #1)

M - More Than This by Patrick Ness
N - Nocturne by Syrie James
O - Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
P - Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

More Than ThisNocturneOut of the EasyProphecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters, #1)

Q - The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
R - Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
S - Slated by Teri Terry
T - Touch by Jus Accardo

The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1)Raised By Wolves (Raised By Wolves, #1)Slated (Slated, #1)Touch (Denazen, #1)

U - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
V - VIII by H.M. Castor
W - What's Left Of Me by Kat Zhang
X
Y - The Young Elites by Marie Lu
Z

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)VIIIWhat's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1)The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1)


10 From The List Challenge
This was a challenge where there were a list of books and you had to choose 10 (Some of these books overlap with the A-Z Challenge :P)
  1. More Than This by Patrick Ness
  2. Allies and Assassins by Justin Somper
  3. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
  4. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
  5. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
  6. Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
  7. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johnasen
  8. Talon by Julie Kagawa
  9. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
  10. Say Her Name by James Dawson
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)Talon (Talon, #1)Since You've Been GoneSay Her Name


There are all the books that I have scheduled for challenges so far :)



2 comments:

  1. I am also participating in the A To Z Challenge for both Authors surnames and book titles, I wish I was as organised as you and actually made a list of the books I would read but I thought I would just add them to the lists where they fit when i've finished them... I might follow in your footsteps now though it seems a lot more sensible
    Hope you have a lovely new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I wish you well with it!!
      I did that last year thinking I'd just fill them in and it didn't work because I ended up reading a load of books from the same letters and didn't finish it in the end, so I'm trying the organised route this time and hopefully I'll get it done!! :) I know I'm hoping to read 5 off the list next month but that may or may not happen :p
      Happy New Year to you too!! And may your 2015 be a good one :)

      Delete