Wednesday 31 December 2014

'It's The End of 2014' Read-A-Thon Day 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11

'It's The End of 2014' Read-A-Thon Day 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11

Hey!!! My scheduling process, all my plans and everything associated with what I was supposed to do over the holidays has fallen apart, for no apparent reason either only my utter laziness and how time slips away too quickly.... That is why I am so late with these posts, late with reviews that should have been up days ago and also behind in my college work which means I now have to cram everything that was scheduled in a 2 week period into 1. Wish me luck :P

But now here's a little update on how I'm going on with the read-a-thon. Somehow this is the only thing I kept schedule with and this is the best I've ever done in a read-a-thon!!!! As you've read before my planned reads were as follows: 
  1. The Assassin and The Underworld by Sarah J. Maas
  2. The Assassin and The Empire by Sarah J. Maas
  3. Resist by Sarah Crossan
  4. Die For Me by Amy Plum 
  5. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
As of right now I have read and finished - The Assassin and The Underworld, The Assassin and The Empire and The Infinite Sea. I started Die For Me, realised it just wasn't a book for me and DNF it halfway through, but I am now also currently halfway through The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender, which I hadn't planned for the read-a-ton. Currently I have read a total of 757 pages :)

Now here are the games in which I missed the last couple of days and today's game!!! :)

Day 7's game - Tell Me A Story - was hosted by Jayne. What you had to do was create a story using book titles and author's names. Sue me on this one, I'm just making this up here and now as I go along...

The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender started when The Messenger of Fear travelled alone along The Infinite Sea. Little did Ava know she was playing The Forbidden Game in which A Clash of Kings was inevitable. 
Ava had to travel the land of Monsters and brave the Sea of Shadows to find The One that would help her. The Clockwork Princess held the key for the Revolution that could save the City of Lost Souls, where Ava was from. 
But luck was not with Ava as the Dreams of Gods and Monsters approached, disguising themselves as both Allies & Assassin's. They turned the land to Ashes. On the final day the last battle began and with a swoop The Assassin's Blade ripped through the chest of Ava like a Knife Edge sharpened to point.
As she lay bleeding, her heart ripped in two, she thought 'There has to be More Than This.'


Charlotte was the host for Day 8 and the game was called Building Blocks. I am no good with building structures so I'm going to give this one a pass to save your eyes, my mind and my books.

Day 9 was hosted by Once Upon A Time and it invovled a Scavenger Hunt!! I'm not sure what happened with the post or if anyone did this but that's ok :P

Day 10 was again hosted by Charlotte and involved the game Shake It Up, where you 'shaked up' a cover for a book, by changing the cover, making your own edition so on and so forth. Again I ain't good with that stuff :P

Day 11 was hosted by Jayne and here you were to list out your top 10 most anticipated books of 2015!!!
Here are mine in no particular order :P

  1. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
  2. The Fifth Wave #3 by Rick Yancey
  3. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
  4. Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong
  5. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
  6. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  7. Throne of Glass #4 by Sarah J. Maas
  8. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headly
  9. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
  10. Messenger of Fear #2 by Michael Grant
Yay!! I'm so sorry these were so late :/

No comments:

Post a Comment