Thursday 25 December 2014

'It's The End of 2014' Read-A-Thon - Day 6

'It's The End of 2014' Read-A-Thon - Day 6

Hey everyone!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to those who do not celebrate Christmas. I am back being the host for today's game and what is today's game you may ask. It is......

Winter Wonderland - You have to create a winter / christmas scene either by using objects around your house or by going outside :P 

My picture is just a simple one, with the Christmas Tree in the background and featured are the books that I had the pleasure of opening this morning!!! :D So here it is!!!!



Comment below what you've done and send it on twitter too @Read_Endof2014

3 comments:

  1. Ahh Crown Of Midnight. And I need to order The Infinite Sea already.
    Pretty Picture ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it!! I just finished The Assassin's Blade a few days ago :p And I know, I told myself that I would get The Infinite Sea as soon as it released but then just waited till Christmas :p Haha Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. the elite is so good <3

    here's my post for day 6! http://sidexreads.blogspot.com/2014/12/end-of-2014-readathon-day-6.html

    ReplyDelete