Sunday 1 March 2015

February 2015

February 2015 Book Haul / Wrap Up / March TBR






February 2015 Book Haul 

I was naughty, very, very, very naughty because I bought a lot of books and well the Project 10 books went slowly out the window. And it wasn't just one big rash buy either, these books were all bought on seperate occasions.
Anyhoo, let's get down to what books I did get:


  • The Infinite by Lori M. Lee
  • A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
  • Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
  • The Young Elites by Marie Lu
  • All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven












February 2015 Wrap Up

Here's the recap for February!!!! :D

What Was Read:


Project 10 Book:

Well I just screwed it up so I may actually begin again. Actually I'm not I'm just going to continue on like this:

1. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender
2. The Elite
3. More Than This
4. Gates of Thread and Stone
5. Crash Into Me
6. Out of the Easy
7. Since You've Been Gone
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
REWARD - Since You've Been Gone (Already Read but hey :P)

Next Phase Reward - A Thousand Pieces of You
Phase After That Reward - The Infinite
And After That - The Young Elites
And then Finally - All The Bright Places

Which means I have to read 43 books before I buy another book, someone help me!!!!

Challenges Progress:


Level Challenge:
7/50 - The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender, The Elite, More Than This, Gates of Thread and Stone, Crash Into Me (Level 1 Complete). Level 2 - Out of the Easy, Since You've Been Gone

A-Z Challenge:
4/26 - More Than This, Gates of Thread and Stone, Crash Into Me, Out of the Easy.

10 From The List Challenge:
4/10 - More Than This, Gates of Thread and Stone, Out of the Easy, Since You've Been Gone.

March TBR:

I have a few books listed to read during March and they are as follows:
A Game of Thrones - Read-a-Long
Blood Red Road - Buddy Read
Falling Kingdoms - Buddy Read

I also have a PIFM and Copy Me!! book to decide on too.


Hopefully I'll get to read more than 1 book this month because for he past 2 years in March I have only ever read 1 book and they weren't big books either :/ So ya!! Happy March ya'll :P It's my birthday this month!!! Maybe that's the reason behind only reading 1 book O.o

3 comments:

  1. My Project 10 went out the window as well and I decided to leave it that way to be honest. I'm just gonna keep reading and buying one or two books occasionally. And let's see if this year you break the march curse of only reading 1 book ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just too hard to keep!!! Especially with all the awesome new releases coming out and all the series that have to be finished and everything.
      Haha hopefully I will but hey I'm reading A Game of Thrones...that may take the whole month :p

      Delete
  2. Since You've Been Gone is one that I have heard so many great things about though I still have yet to read it. A Thousand Pieces of You also sounds so good... I love books with parallel universes. The Infinite is so amazing! :D
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete