Tuesday 31 March 2015

March 2015

March 2015 Book Haul / Wrap Up / April TBR


March is already over and I've hardly blogged at all this month!!! And I am very sorry of this fact but I had a major amount of portfolios to do and finish and hand in before the end of the month, so this took all of my time, but I'm back!!!


March 2015 Book Haul 

I got books this month....It was my birthday, I deserved some books.
So I got:






  • Parasite by Mira Grant
  • Talon by Julie Kagawa
  • Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  • Fragments by Dan Wells
  • Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo












March 2015 Wrap Up

Here's the recap for March!!!! :D

What Was Read:

  • Tithe by Holly Black
  • What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell (Review Soon)
  • All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (Review Soon)

Project 10 Book:

Meh, Do I really want to get in or even think about this. Ok, what the heck. This is my Project 10 Book so far.......

Phase 2 - COMPLETE!!!
1. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender
2. The Elite
3. More Than This
4. Gates of Thread and Stone
5. Crash Into Me
6. Out of the Easy
7. Since You've Been Gone
8. Tithe
9. What I Saw and How I Lied
10. All The Bright Places
REWARD - Since You've Been Gone (Already Read but hey :P)

Phase 3 Reward - All The Bright Places
Phase 4 Reward - A Thousand Pieces of You
Phase 5 Reward - The Infinite
Phase 6 Reward - The Young Elites
Phase 7 Reward - Talon
Phase 8 Reward - Parasite
Phase 9 Reward - Siege and Storm
Phase 10 Reward - Scarlet
Phase 11 Reward - Fragments



Other News:

For other news, here are some posts that went up during the month of March!!

Challenges Progress:


Level Challenge:
9/50 - The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender, The Elite, More Than This, Gates of Thread and Stone, Crash Into Me (Level 1 Complete). Level 2 - Out of the Easy, Since You've Been Gone, Tithe, What I Saw and How I Lied, 

A-Z Challenge:
4/26 - More Than This, Gates of Thread and Stone, Crash Into Me, Out of the Easy.

10 From The List Challenge:
4/10 - More Than This, Gates of Thread and Stone, Out of the Easy, Since You've Been Gone.


April TBR:

For April I plan and hope to read (there is way too many books here but hey I'll try) the following:

  1. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin (I am half way through and hope to finish it next month :))
  2. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
  3. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
  4. Talon by Julie Kagawa
  5. The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
  6. Jonas by Eden Maguire
  7. Arizona by Eden Maguire
  8. A Copy Me!! Challenge book which still has to be chosen!!

2 comments:

  1. School can be a bitch sometimes... I hate when I have too many assignments to hand over. It takes all the time for other things :(
    I would be looking forward to your review of All the Bright Places; I keep hearing nothing but good things about it ^^
    I hope you enjoy Siege and Storm more than I did. I was spoiled about it and it killed me, so I end up disliking the book lol
    How are you liking Game of Thrones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! But sure hey....
      It shall be up soon along with a spoiler discussion :D
      Awww I loved Shadow and Bone and am hoping to love Siege and Storm too. I hate when you get spoiled for books!!! I always end up hating a book I'm spoiled for because what's the point???
      I'm really enjoying it!!! It'd one big book to get through though :p I'm just over the halfway mark :)

      Delete