Monday 9 March 2015

Unhaul #1

Unhaul #1

I did my first ever unhaul!!!! Well, my first unhaul since I've started blogging. Anyhoo I unhauled a total of 9 books which all went to a charity shop in town and they were all practically in perfect condition too which is a bonus for whoever picks them up :)

The books I unhauled were the following:
  1. Heroic by Phil Earle - It was not a book I was interested in reading so I unhauled it.
  2. Jenny Q, Unravelled by Pauline McLynn - Same reason as above....
  3. Die For Me by Amy Plum - A book which you can the review for here. It's a book I didn't like or enjoy and knew I would never be reading again. It was time to let someone else love it.
  4. The Turning by Jennifer Armintrout - You can find this review here. Another book which I didn't enjoy and wouldn't be reading again so bye!!!
  5. Popular: A Memoir by Maya Van Wagenen - I actually really enjoyed this book. Click here for review. But I won't ever read it again really. It was one of those read once type books and I thought someone else could use it :)
  6. Tiger's Curse by Collen Houck - Another book I disliked, review here. So ya, I donated it so it could find a new home. 
  7. Crash Into Me by Albert Borris - Book I didn't enjoy, review here.
  8. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler - This is actually a book that I have read about three times now and I really did enjoy it the first time and the second time but the third time it was kind of getting old and so I just gave it away. It was actually one of my first ever reviews on goodreads, not on this blog, so well if you really want to see it go here
  9. Starters by Lissa Price - A book which really disappointed me, find my review here.
So these are all the books which are now looking for new homes and new owners to enjoy them and I hope that they do!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a cool concept! And wow, you were able to let go of nine books? That's really impressive. I actually got Tiger's Curse a few weeks ago from the library, so now I'm a bit nervous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, these books were just talking up space that books I really love could be in so it wasn't too heartbreaking :P Let me know what you think of it :) A lot of people have different opinions on this book :) Hopefully you'll like it :)

      Delete