Tuesday 17 March 2015

Update and Happy Saint Patricks Day!!!

Update and Happy Saint Patricks Day!!!

Hey everyone!!! I'm sorry for my absence this past week or so, I can't even remember the last day I posted but well ya I was busy with course work because I'm finished the first week of May (what!!!!) and I have to get all my assignments, projects, portfolios and study for the end tests all done before well the end. So I was busy and still am but hey I can't abandon everyone!!
This post is going to be dedicated to a general update and a Happy St. Paddy's Day because it's Paddy's Day today and I'm Irish and ya, the weather ain't good today so I'll possibly dress up in green but I won't be going to a parade. I got too much to do!! Besides tomorrow is the day I'm looking forward too!!! - It's my Birthday :D 

As for my reading life it's kind of been non-existant too. I'm currently reading 4 books which are:
  • All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
  • A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
  • The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
  • Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
  • The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith
All the Bright PlacesA Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)The Sky Is EverywhereFalling Kingdoms  (Falling Kingdoms, #1)The Forbidden Game (The Forbidden Game, #1-3)

For some general news, I brought my brother to the cinema last Sunday and we went to see Big Hero 6. The movie was awesome!! Literally, absoutley awesome!! It was one my new favourite Disney movies and my brother can't wait to see it out on DVD so he can watch it all the time and I can't either. It was awesome!!!. Plus the cinema had like 15 people in it even though it can hold 100 in the showing room but hey, I love it when a cinema is empty :D Nothing beats it :P 


And after that adventure, I got a new tank for my little fish Dave and I got him some new friends too!!!! :) My little brother picked out the fish and I have to say they are extremely happy now :P

Dave's Tank Before
Dave's Tank Now

Dave's New Friends - Stuart & Jasper


No comments:

Post a Comment