Wednesday 17 June 2015

Read-A-Thons

Read-A-Thons

Hey everyone!! This is a little update on the read-a-thons I ma participating in this month. 

Firstly there is:

1. #Rainbowthon - I is currently Day 3 of #Rainbowthon and well I ain't doing so well. I'm just 100 pages into my first book. But anyhoo here is a picture of the books that I am hoping to read but probably won't get to...
Displaying IMG_20150614_085234.jpg

  • Red - Rumours by Anna Godbesen
  • Orange - A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin
  • Yellow - Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
  • Green - The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
  • Blue - Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
  • Purple - Splendour by Anna Godbersen

2. Crazy For Summer Read-a-thon - This doesn't have any particular books that you have to read so I'll just be reading as a go with this one.

3. #CrushYourTBR - This 24hr read-a-thon, I hope to finish 1 book, whatever that will be I don't know..

You can look out for a full wrap up of all read-a-thons towards the end of the month :)

Are any of you guys participating in any read-a-thons this month?? :) If so, let me  know below!!


No comments:

Post a Comment