Hey everyone!! This is a little update on the read-a-thons I ma participating in this month.
Firstly there is:
1. #Rainbowthon - I is currently Day 3 of #Rainbowthon and well I ain't doing so well. I'm just 100 pages into my first book. But anyhoo here is a picture of the books that I am hoping to read but probably won't get to...
- Red - Rumours by Anna Godbesen
- Orange - A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin
- Yellow - Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
- Green - The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
- Blue - Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- Purple - Splendour by Anna Godbersen
2. Crazy For Summer Read-a-thon - This doesn't have any particular books that you have to read so I'll just be reading as a go with this one.
3. #CrushYourTBR - This 24hr read-a-thon, I hope to finish 1 book, whatever that will be I don't know..
You can look out for a full wrap up of all read-a-thons towards the end of the month :)
Are any of you guys participating in any read-a-thons this month?? :) If so, let me know below!!