Tuesday 30 June 2015

June 2015

June 2015 Book Haul / Wrap Up / July TBR

And here rolls the end of June. My God, this year is really going fast...

June 2015 Book Haul

I bought 3 books this month and they were 3 books that I was highly looking forward to too. Without further a due the books were:

Displaying 20150628_092408.jpg

  • Conversion by Katherine Howe
  • Cress by Marissa Meyer
  • A Storm of Swords Part II by George R. R. Martin 
  • Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
  • I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
  • Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider


Displaying 20150628_092423.jpgDisplaying 20150628_092508.jpgDisplaying 20150628_092523.jpg
Displaying 20150628_092538.jpgDisplaying 20150628_092603.jpgDisplaying 20150628_092618.jpg


June 2015 Wrap Up

Here is my recap for June!! :)

What Was Read:

  • The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood - 2 Stars
  • I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson - 5 Stars
  • Blood Red Road by Moira Young - 1 Star (DNF)
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas - 5 Stars
  • Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson - 4 Stars
All Reviews will be posted up soon. I'm having a backlog but my ratings of each book can be seen above!!



Project Sarah Book Ban!!

I am feeling quite accomplished with my new rewarding system!! It seems to be working fairly well :P I may have already purchased some extra books but I have added them in :P So my progress as follows is this:

Phase 1 - COMPLETE
1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (12/5)
2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth (17/5)
3. What's Left Of Me by Kat Zhang (20/5)
Reward - I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson

Phase 2 -
1. Parasite by Mira Grant (25/5)
2. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead (31/5)
3. The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood (1/6)
Reward - Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

Phase 3 -
1. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson (13/6)
2. Blood Red Road by Moira Young (17/6)
3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (21/6)
Reward - Conversion by Katherine Howe

Phase 4 -
1. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson (27/6)
2.
3.
Reward - Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider

Phase 5 -
(Reward - A Storm of Swords Part II by George R. R. Martin)

Phase 6 -
(Reward - Cress by Marissa Meyer)


Other News:

Book Reviews which were written this month area all linked below:
What's Left Of Me by Kat Zhang

I also participated in an awesome read-a-thon called Crazy For Summer read-a-thon and you can find my final wrap up here!!

I also had two discussion posts, linked below:
BEA and Bookcon - How it affected me!!
Personal Project - Defeating my TBR!!

And lastly, I participated in three of the fiveTop Ten Tuesdays for the most. You can find those linked below too:
- Top Ten Tuesday #9
- Top Ten Tuesday #10
- Top Ten Tuesday #11

I also participated in my first Best of the Bunch hosted by A Cocoon of Books!!

Challenges Progress:

A - Z Challenge:
12/26

10 From The List Challenge:
5/10

Goodreads Challenge:
24/60 (5 Books Behind Schedule)

July TBR

I have 9 books scheduled for July, most which are actually buddy reads and they are as follows:

  1. Cress by Marissa Meyer
  2. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
  3. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
  4. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
  5. Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
  6. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
  7. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
  8. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  9. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr

And that is it for my wrap up :) How did your June go??

No comments:

Post a Comment