Crazy For Summer Read-A-Thon (Last Line Challenge)
I've been extremely busy these last few days and I was unable to participate in some of the challenges or post wrap ups but I really wanted to do this challenge so here it is!!
I am going to post up 5 book titles and 5 book endings and what you do is match the book to the ending practically :P Because I thought it would be a bit hard if I just posted the last line :P
- I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
- More Than This by Patrick Ness
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
- "But, mostly, I like to think that Jack Griffith, my father, smiled as I let go of the railing behind me and, stretching my wings to that star-studded sky, soared into the night.
- And he says, "I'm ready."
- "Let's go home," I said, and took his hand.
- That this was not the end.
- Remake the world.
And there they are!!! Best of luck guys!! :D And look out for my answers in my final wrap-up post :D