Sunday 2 August 2015

July 2015

July 2015 Book Haul / Wrap Up 

Dun, dun, dun....the end of July has come....

July 2015 Book Haul

I got 3 books this month. They are as follows:

Displaying 20150802_095902.jpg

  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth
  • Shadow of the Wolf by Tim Hall
  • Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling 

Displaying 20150802_100126.jpgDisplaying 20150802_100139.jpgDisplaying 20150802_100154.jpg

I got Allegiant just now, because I had to wait for the traditional sized paperback to be released so that all of my books would match. Now they do, see!!
Shadow of the Wolf was featured on my blog during the month to as a Wishlist Wednesday. As stated there, it's a Robin Hood retelling that I really really want to read.
And finally Harry Potter.. Bout time I joined this bandwagon and well the new Bloomsbury covers at just gorgeous, that I couldn't hold back any longer!


July 2015 Wrap Up

Here is my recap for July!! :)

What Was Read:

  • The Young Elites by Marie Lu (5 Stars)
  • Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes (4 Stars)
  • Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (4 Stars)
  • Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick (5 Stars)

Defeating My TBR Progress!!

You may remember my post just a few months ago where I am trying to do this personal challenge of defeating my tbr. As stated in that post, I want a small tbr - 10 to 20 books, not a tbr in the hundreds which I currently have.

As of the end of July I have 124 (It was 129 the last time I wrote about this in May so 5 down!!), how I can't wait to be under 120!! Which it hasn't been for such a long time!!

Anyway, keep an eye on this section here if you want to continue to know about my struggle and tell me about your own if you have one :)


Other News:

Book Reviews which were written this month area all linked below:
Parasite by Mira Grant
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson

I also had some discussion / tag posts, linked below:
- Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag!!
- Interview With A BookTuber!!
- Blogger Recognition Award

And lastly, I participated in some memes. You can find those linked below too:
Top Ten Tuesday #12
Top Ten Tuesday #13
- Wishlist Wednesday #1
- Best of the Bunch #2


And that is it for my wrap up and book haul!!
How was your July??

No comments:

Post a Comment