Friday 28 August 2015

Owlcrate Unboxing

Owlcrate Unboxing

Dun, dun, dun, I decided to buy an Owlcrate box!!!! I was waiting on the waiting list and then one day an email arrived saying it was my turn to subscribe and I did! I did a one month subscription so that I could get August's Mystery themed Owlcrate.

So ever since the 20th of August, I was impatiently waiting for my Owlcrate box to arrive. I knew it would take a while cause I lived in Ireland but that did not mean that I wasn't constantly checking the tracking number given to see where my box was! 

Then on August 28th , today, my Owlcrate box arrived and I was so so so so happy!! It was such a surprise to hear a knock on the door and see the postman standing there with an Owlcrate box in his hands! I was so excited that I tore into the box, then repacked it again so that I could take the unboxing pictures :P

Without further talk here is my Owlcrate Unboxing!!!



And here is what I got in my Mystery Box!! There was so much amazing stuff in the box! Down below there will be more info on everything that was in the box :)

Trouble Is A Friend Of Mine by Stephanie Tromly
I had actually seen really little about this book before it came in my Owlcrate, but it sounds like an awesome, fun, mystery, detective type read and I can't wait to start reading it. It is top of my September TBR at the moment! And also the hardback cover jacket has such a soft feel and I actually find the cover to be quite appeasing with is slightly unusual for me :P Along with the book, came a bookmark and a pin! :)



Next in the box, I saw a little box and in that little box was a gorgeous Nancy Drew keyring. I just love this style of work and have been contemplating getting one of these for ages but now I have one!! :D



Next in the box was a little package with a notebook in it. And what a cute little pocket notebook it is! It is Sherlock Holmes themed and the inside pages are just adorable because they are also detective themed.




After this there was another little plastic package which contained Sherlock Holmes nail decals! I've never used nail decals before but I am a really passionate nail polish person so I cannot wait to use these!.


And last but not least there was this beautiful wall art quote from Harriet the Spy. It reads 'Some Times You Have To Lie, But To Your Self You Must Always Tell The Truth' And this gorgeous piece is now living on my wall, right beside my bookshelves as you can see in the bottom picture.





And that is it! I loved getting this box and every item in it was of such a high quality. Unfortunately I won't be getting next months box, or the month after that probably but I'll be sure to get this box again sometime in the future, when my finances get better. Overall, I was really impressed and would highly recommend this subscription box! 

2 comments:

  1. I love Owlcrate boxes because there always seem to be so many things in them! I've never bought one, but in every single Owlcrate unboxing I see there are soooo many things in the box! And it's great that they send hardcover books
    The nail decals look so cool! And the wall art as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya!! I just had to get one because I was just seeing them everywhere ya know :P Maybe you'll have to get one sometime :)

      Delete