Wednesday 2 September 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #18

Top Ten Tuesday #18

Top Ten Characters I Just Didn't Click With .


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and consists of them picking a topic each week for us bloggers to list our Top Ten.

I know some of these characters are just extremely popular but honestly they just didn't click with me for reasons that I'm not really sure myself sometimes so I'm just going to write the names and what books they are from and leave it as that really. These are by no means characters I hate or anything, it's just I feel meh about them really. Also I may have only read one book in the series for some of these characters so my opinions may change as I read more!

1. Jace from The Mortal Instruments
2. Peeta from The Hunger Games
3. Pudge from Looking For Alaska
4. Alaska from Looking For Alaska
5. Nathan from Half Bad
6. Tris from Divergent
7. Cleo from Falling Kingdoms


Who could you just not click with??

1 comment:

  1. It's quite weird to see a reader who didn't connect with Peeta because he seems to be a favourite (he was definitely for me) but it is also good. Not everybody has the same opinion. And I totally see why you didn't click with Jace, he takes time to love but I happen to adore that sarcastic behaviour, almost like he's rude LOL.
    Alaska wasn't also a favourite for me and although I like Tris at the beginning of the series, she went downhill for me and I couldn't stand her in later books

    ReplyDelete