Back To School Tag
This is a tag that was created by Athena at INTOTHEMINDOFAREADER and she so greatly tagged me to do it. I'm so excited!!! My second time tagged to do a tag!!!
Ok, so simply you answer the questions. Even though I'm not going back to school, I'm going to college!! *Big difference* (I'm sorry, I've been saying that in nearly every post, but I'm so excited!!) I'm still doing this tag and for the questions I am going to pick books, where at all possible, that I haven't read yet, so I can apply them to my year :)
First question :
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre
- The Girl From The Well by Rin Chupeco
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
- A Crack In Everything by Ruth Frances Long
- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Wow, that is a lot :/ and not even half of them...
9. Summer is almost upon us. What book do you read to get you in the mood for the fun and excitement that summer brings?