Sunday 1 June 2014

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged #2

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged #2


This meme is hosted by Talk Supe and what you do is show what books you bought, borrowed or bagged during the week. You can also tell what's been happening on your blog for the last week, share any news and tell what's upcoming!!

So here is my B,B & B - Sunday 25th May

Bought:

I got a good few books this week :) Which I shouldn't be doing because it only piles my to read pile up much higher, but anyway...

This week I got:
  • Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
  • Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
  • Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
  • Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder
  • Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder

Magic Study (Study, #2)Fire Study (Study, #3)


    Storm Glass (Glass, #1)Sea Glass (Glass, #2)Spy Glass (Glass, #3)

Borrowed:

Zilch

Bagged:

Nadda

Posts This Week:

Well this week, all the meme posted were posted. I have a meme for everyday except Thursday. So if anyone has a good meme for Thursdays post down below. I didn't finish any of my Currently Reading books so there are no reviews to post.


Coming Next Week:

I'm going to London for the COHF Book Launch so you can all expect a post all about that!! Also I might get to finish a book or two and post up the reviews but, exams are coming up... and of course there will be all the daily memes :)













No comments:

Post a Comment