Wednesday 11 June 2014

Liebster Award

Liebster Award


I came home from school today after doing my last French exam to see that the amazing craving books had nominated me for the Liebster Award - THANK YOU!!!!! :D
I knew nothing about this beforehand so luckily she had the whole what you have to do and what the award's about posted up so now I'm fully informed!! This award is basically is something that is passed around to blogs that have few followers to help them gain followers and to welcome them into the society of bloggers.

Rules:

  1. List 11 facts about yourself.
  2. Answer the 11 questions asked by whoever nominated you.
  3. Nominate 9 bloggers with less than 300 followers and leave them a comment saying they've been nominated.
  4. Ask 11 new questions for your chosen nominees.
  5. You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.
Facts About Myself:
(This is soooo hard!!!!)


  1. I am from Ireland and I still live in Ireland, in the middle of the countryside, which I wouldn't have any other way because well I really prefer the country to the town. I don't think I would ever like to live in a city or town permanently. It just doesn't suit me....
  2. I am currently doing my final exams in Secondary School (It's called the Leaving Cert) and I just have 2 more exams left!!! Yay, can't wait!! (I have never been so sleep deprived or brain dead before in my life!!) These exams are also keeping me from posting this last few days - Sorry!! Anyway, I'm doing exams in my last year of school and next year I plan on going to do an Animal Care course!! Can't wait!!
  3. As I mentioned above I plan on doing an Animal Care course next year so you probably guess from that that I love animals!! I LOVE ANIMALS!! I have 6 pets at home. My longest resident being my guinea-pig, Gerry, who is 4 years old. Then there's Sammi, who is a Golden Labrador and she'll be 3 in October. I got my fish next, Frank and Dave (minions!!!) who I got on the 30th June last year. Then there's Bruce, he's a Springer/Collie cross and he's 4 months old and finally the last addition to the family was Toothless, a leopard gecko, who I got 2 and a half weeks ago!! 
  4. I have a six year old brother, who is everything to me, and I mean everything!!!
  5. My hobbies include reading (duh), writing (I just joined Wattpad) and photography.
  6. I want to travel in the future. I have a whole list of places I want to go that just keeps on growing. There's Venice and Pompeii in Italy, Paris in France, Transylvania in Romania, Prague in Czech Republic and Africa. I just got to go on my first trip out of Ireland just 2 weeks ago to London and it was amazing!!!
  7. As I said I want to go to Africa and my plan is to volunteer at an Animal Rehabilitation Centre, which I hope to do next year.
  8. (I'm running out of things!!) I am a massive Bookaholic. I have 195 books in my room (141 which I have not read yet)
  9. I collect teddy bears and keyrings. I have a tonne of teddy bears and keyrings :P
  10. I love animation movies - Frozen, How to Train Your Dragon, Wreck it Ralph, Rise of the Guardians, Despicable Me, Brave etc, etc, etc...That list would go on forever if I typed it all out.
  11. (Last One)  Ammmm I am a series organisational freak!! I have to make to-do lists and all that craic. It is very seldom that I stick to them though :P
Answers:

  1. If you had to be the main character of a book, what genre would you want it to be? This is a really simple answer for me!! Historical Fiction, there is just something about this genre that captures my attention and I would love to be starred in one of the novels if I could.
  2. Which character are you most alike? I have no idea!! That question is one for the audience...
  3. If you had the chance to slap one character, who would it be, and why? Who would I slap???Hmmm... Oh I know, Evie from Paranormalcy, that girl really got on my nerves.
  4. If you could revive one character, who would it be and why? This is so obvious. I would revive Will Herondale. He is just so perfect!! I love you, Will and miss you terribly :'(
  5. What book really let you down? Angelfall by Susan Ee really let me down. I was seeing all these 5 star reviews everywhere, so I got it and read it and well it was ok. I was expecting so much and it never lived up to my expectation but I am going to reread it again to see if my mind changes.
  6. What is your favorite book-to-movie adaptation? And the one you dislike the most? The Hunger Games, amazing book to movie!!! My least favourite is hmmm, I'm not sure I haven't seen many book to movies. But I'm going to say Twilight, even though I was fascinated with it for years since I was 12.
  7. What book would you want to be made into a movie/tv show? Clockwork Angel, even though I'd be scared if it was made into one...
  8. Who is your favorite author, and why? Cassandra Clare....She made Will Herondale and Jem, but ya, she is one of the few authors that I've actually met and she is really nice :)
  9. What is the book that made you cry the most? I cried a lot during Clockwork Princess. It was the end of the series!!! And I can honestly say that I was heartbroken. I felt heartbroken for days after finishing it and that was the first and only time I've felt like that.
  10. What do you like to do when you read? Lounge around.
  11. Ebooks, Hardcovers or Paperbacks? Paperbacks!!!! I love paperbacks!! I find Hardcovers are sometimes awkward and I don't like Ebooks at all....
Nominees:

Here are my nominees :)
  1. If you could choose one book world to live in, which one would it be?
  2. What's next on your to read list?
  3. If you were stranded on a desert island and you could wish for one character to appear to give you company, who would it be?
  4. What is your favourite supernatural/fantasy creature, vampire, werewolf, dragons etc?
  5. What is your most favourite item that you have?
  6. What is the last book to movie you have watched? Was it good?
  7. Have you ever met any authors?
  8. Best book you've read so far in 2014?
  9. What is the book you can't wait to read the most?
  10. What is your favourite quote?
  11. What is the first book that comes to your mind?
Thanks again so much to craving books for nominating me :)

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome!
    Ohh, you write? What's your Wattpad?
    (I see you share my love for Will ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.wattpad.com/user/aya968
      I made this account yesterday so there isn't anything on it yet ; p
      Who wouldn't love Will :p

      Delete