Saturday 7 June 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #3

Wishlist Wednesday #3

Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Pen to Paper and it is where you talk about one book which is on your wishlist.
My Wishlist Wednesday book is...

Wool (Silo #1) by Hugh Howey

An epic story of life, love and survival at all odds and one of the most-talked and anticipated books of the year.

In a ruined and hostile landscape, in a future few have been unlucky enough to survive, a community exists in a giant underground silo.

Inside, men and women live an enclosed life full of rules and regulations, of secrets and lies.

To live, you must follow the rules. But some don't. These are the dangerous ones; these are the people who dare to hope and dream, and who infect others with their optimism.

Their punishment is simple and deadly. They are allowed outside.

Jules is one of these people. She may well be the last.


Why I want to read this book:

This book sounds so captivating. I saw it in my local bookstore and was just like wow this sounds so mysterious and then I went home and looked it up to finds loads upon loads of great reviews. Ok, yes I'm wary of the hype but I hope to get this book soon and read it and see does it capture my high expectations.
P.S I love the cover!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment