Friday 27 June 2014

Friday Finds #4

Friday Finds #4

This is a meme hosted by MizB at ShouldBeReading :) What you do is post up books that you have discovered from bookstores, friends or the web or whatever way you discovered them. You post the books you've only discovered during the week period.


The Books I Discovered This Week:

I discovered one book this week!!! And the book is......

Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Edie Kramer has a score to settle with the beautiful people at Blackbriar Academy. Their cruelty drove her to the brink of despair, and four months ago, she couldn't imagine being strong enough to face her senior year. But thanks to a Faustian compact with the enigmatic Kian, she has the power to make the bullies pay. She's not supposed to think about Kian once the deal is done, but devastating pain burns behind his unearthly beauty, and he's impossible to forget.
In one short summer, her entire life changes, and she sweeps through Blackbriar, prepped to take the beautiful people down from the inside. A whisper here, a look there, and suddenly... bad things are happening. It's a heady rush, seeing her tormentors get what they deserve, but things that seem too good to be true usually are, and soon, the pranks and payback turns from delicious to deadly. Edie is alone in a world teeming with secrets and fiends lurking in the shadows. In this murky morass of devil's bargains, she isn't sure who—or what--she can trust. Not even her own mind...

I found this book on Goodreads after a few people I'm friends with added it to their to-read list. I love the concept of this book and I really can't wait to get my hands on it (August 2014!!) Ahhh a revenge novel!! A dark revenge novel. Bring it on!!!






2 comments:

  1. I just recently added this to my list too! Someone had it in their Top Ten Tuesday and that cover just sucked me right in! It sounds so interesting!!! I can only imagine what the plot twist will be. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm dying to find out what the twist will be!!! And is the cover is amazing!! It's what drew me in :p Hopefully it lives up to expectations now :)

      Delete