Saturday 21 June 2014

Summer Reading Plan

Summer Reading Plan

Hey guys!!!! It's officially summer!!! I just finished my last exam Thursday, so I have a long break ahead of me.... and what shall I do for that break??? Yup, read!!! Well, as much as I can anyway. So ya, it's summer and it is hot here....unusually hot...soaring the mid twenties to thirties hot!!! And yes I can barely handle it and got burnt :( Not too bad though :)

Anyway ya, forget all that, this post is about my Summer Reading Plan!!!!

So here it is (I warn there are a lot of books here and this is what I hope to get through but possibly won't get to them all)

Sarah's Summer Reading Plan:
  • The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead (Must get read before Silver Shadows comes out!!)
  • Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick 
  • Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends #1) by Kelley Armstrong
  • Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
  • Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu
  • Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3) by Laini Taylor


The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends, #1)
Prodigy (Legend, #2)Champion (Legend, #3)Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #3)

  • Entangled by Cat Clarke
  • Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman
  • What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell
  • The Dead of Winter by Chris Priestly
  • All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
  • Popular : A Memoir by Maya Van Wagenen
  • Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  • Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Mead
  • Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5) by Richelle Mead
  • Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead
EntangledWhere She WentWhat I Saw and How I LiedThe Dead of Winter
All Our YesterdaysPopular: Vintage Wisdom for a Modern GeekRaised By Wolves (Raised By Wolves, #1)
Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4)Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)

  • Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
  • Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
  • Poison Diaries (Poison Diaries #1) by Maryrose Wood
  • Infinite Days (Vampire Queen #1) by Rebecca Maizel
  • Ashes (Ashes #1) by Ilsa J. Bick
  • Shadows (Ashes #2) by Ilsa J Bick
  • Monsters (Ashes #3) by Ilsa J. Bick
  • Half Bad by Sally Green
  • Slated (Slated #1) by Teri Terry
  • VIII by H. M. Castor
Out of the EasyThrone of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)The Poison Diaries (The Poison Diaries, #1)Infinite Days
Ashes (Ashes, #1)Shadows (Ashes Trilogy, #2)Monsters (Ashes Trilogy, #3)
Half BadSlated (Slated, #1)VIII

So there is my list that I will hopefully get through *fingers crossed*  :)
Let me know what you guys think by posting a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment