Monday 4 January 2016

Mini Reviews

Mini Reviews


Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)Fairest:

(The Lunar Chronicles #3.5)
by Marissa Meyer
5 Stars
Book 56/60

I read this book in December 2015. I got it for a Secret Santa and really wanted to read it before I got to Winter so I did and wow. Marissa Meyer really showed Levana is this book. She definitely didn't set out for us to sympathize with her. From reading this novella, I could see why Levana was the way she was and I could get her sick, twisted logic but damn, was she screwed up. Levana is just evil. Plain and simple. But I still really enjoyed seeing the backstory of Levana and Winter and Selene. I think that it really added a lot to the series before reading Winter,


After the Bridge (The Infernal Devices #3.1)

After The Bridge:

(The Infernal Devices #3.1)
by Cassandra Clare
5 Stars
Book 59/60

Ahhhh Tessa and Jem! Wow, this short little novella really broke and sewed up my heart all at the same time. I couldn't believe I hadn't seen this before. What type of shadowhunter fan am I?? A lovely little piece and I just, I really want to see more from these characters!



On the Bridge (The Infernal Devices, #0.5)On The Bridge:

(The Infernal Devices #0.5)
by Cassandra Clare
5 Stars
Book 60/60

Will! Will! Will! Oh my, this novella was just *sigh*...


1 comment:

  1. Why haven't I heard about these Infernal Devices novellas before?? They do sound awesome! I didn't like Fairest as much as the other books in the series but I did enjoy seeing how her twisted mind worked. It was interesting to see how she was able to justify to herself every single crazy thing she did.

    ReplyDelete