Tuesday 19 January 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #3

Top Ten Tuesday #3

Top Ten Books I Recently Added To My TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and consists of them picking a topic each week for us bloggers to list our Top Ten.

I'm going to base this on the books that I have added to-read on Goodreads meaning that I may physically own some and not others but I'll let ya'll know down below. So without any further comments here are the last 10 books I've added as to-read on Goodreads!

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling
As you may know reading the full Harry Potter series is one of my goals for 2016 and this book was going cheap on The Book Depository a few weeks back so I bought it! I now need to only get book 4, 5 and 6. This is a book that I do physically own!

2. Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray
This is another book that I own. I just got it at the end of December and it is the sequel to A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray. I loved that book and can't wait to dive into this one.

3. Rogue by Julie Kagawa
Another book that I do own and was purchased the same day as the book above! Rogue is the sequel to Talon which I really loved and I cannot wait to continue on with the series!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird, #2)Rogue


4. How It Feels To Fly by Kathryn Holmes
This book is about anxiety and courage and making your dreams come true. It releases in 2016 and I just found the premise so interesting that I added it to my TBR.

5. The Smell Of Other People's Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
I just really, really have a good feeling about this book, that is exactly why I added it to my TBR. This book is about four teenagers, all living different types of lives in different types of houses and then their lives entangle and that's all I really know. This book releases on February 23 2016!

6. Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood
This book was added to my TBR because I am really intrigued by the premise and synopsis and I feel it will be just one of those amazing contemporary novels. This book releases May 3 2016.

How It Feels to FlyThe Smell of Other People's HousesWild Swans

7. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
This book just sounds so good! I am really, really intrigued and well that is why it's on my TBR. This book releases on March 22 2016.

8. Vicarious by Paula Stokes
This book just sounds so badass! I found it recently and added it to my TBR. Vicarious is out on August 16 2016!

9. A Study In Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
Ahhh it's a Sherlock Holmes and Watson retelling!! So of course I added it to my TBR after I saw it on Goodreads. This book is released on March 1 2016.

Wink Poppy MidnightVicarious (Vicarious, #1)A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes, #1)

10. A Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
I loved, loved, loved Vampire Academy series and the Bloodlines series. I have Soundless waiting to be read so of course I'm going to add Richelle Mead's new series to my TBR starting with A Glittering Court. This book releases on April 5 2016!

The Glittering Court (The Glittering Court, #1)


What books did you last add to your TBR?

4 comments:

  1. I take it that you haven't read the complete HP series so far?

    I almost envy you for this because it's so awesome to be able to read these books for the first time without knowing what happens. I mean it's still amazing to re-read the series but nothing beats the thrill and the magic of the first time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I just read the first book this month :) I've watched all the movies though so I can't help replaying the movie in my head as I read them but I love it!

      Delete
  2. A Study In Charlotte was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/19/top-ten-tuesday-40/

    ReplyDelete