Wednesday 20 January 2016

December 2015

December 2015 Book Haul / Wrap Up

I'm so sorry for this being so late but I'm just going to post this little wrap up because honestly I'm being lazy but anyway....

December 2015 Book Haul

I got a lot of books in December.... it completely destroyed my TBR but I'm so excited about all of these books that I have no worries :p Let's just read!!

  • Crow Moon by Anna McKerrow
  • Fairest by Marissa Meyer
  • Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
  • All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
  • Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
  • You by Caroline Kepnes
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
  • Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
  • The Diviners by Libba Bray
  • The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
  • In The Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters
  • Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick
  • Soundless by Richelle Mead
  • Winter by Marissa Meyer
  • Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
  • Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
  • Rogue by Julie Kagawa
  • Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray




December 2015 Wrap Up

I read 8 books this month! Yay!

What Was Read:

  • Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong (5 Stars)
  • A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (5 Stars)
  • The Accident Season by Moira Fowley Doyle (4 Stars)
  • Fairest by Marissa Meyer (5 Stars)
  • Talon by Julie Kagawa (5 Stars)
  • Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (5 Stars)
  • After The Bridge by Cassandra Clare (5 Stars)
  • On The Bridge by Cassandra Clare (5 Stars)

Defeating My TBR Progress!!

My TBR has gone all the way up to 92 thanks to Christmas but hey you don't see me complaining :p !

And I'm just going to wrap it up here! I hope everyone had a happy December and a great New Year :)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun getting through your new books. You've got a few in here that I also have on my TBR. Good luck making your way through your TBR. Happy reading ^^

    ReplyDelete