Tuesday 5 January 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #1

Top Ten Tuesday #1

Top Ten Resolutions I Have For 2016.


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and consists of them picking a topic each week for us bloggers to list our Top Ten.

2016!!! Bum, bum, bum. I really hope that I complete all my resolutions this year.


  1. Read a total of 65 books!
  2. Read the whole Harry Potter series..... (I know, but 2016 is my year!)
  3. Catch up on A Song of Ice and Fire series (I'm on A Clash of Kings)
  4. Read all the books of the list of 30 books I already own 2016 TBR. (If ya'll want to see it tell me in the comments below!)
  5. Get / Buy a maximum of 40 books... (I added more books to my shelves last year than I read O.o)
  6. Read some classics! (More than likely the Bronte sisters novels as there is something to do with them this year, I'm not sure what...)
  7. Finish a minimum of 10 series!
  8. Stick to the mini challenges on Goodreads.
  9. Stick to AYearAThon.
  10. Review books after I've finished them!!!

1 comment: